The process of selecting a new mobility can be overwhelming when you first start the shopping process. There are so many great choices with their own benefits. You want to be sure you pick the mobility scooter that fits your main mobility needs. The categories below highlight the features and benefits of each scooter category to help get you moving in the right direction.
- Smaller scooters for users 5' 10" and under; designed to disassemble and be portable.
- Solid tires are worry free, but stiff.
- Seats are 17 - 18" wide.
- Larger scooters designed for more frequent usage.
- A wide range of seating options.
- Some units provide suspension for a smoother ride.
- For users up to 500 lbs.
- Offer seats as wide as 33".
- Provide greater durability.
- The ATVs of the scooter family.
- Best ground clearance and speed options.
- Fun & sporty mode of transportation.
- Great for getting around communities.
- High top speeds and longer driving ranges.
- Fold within seconds and are easily loaded into the back of a car.
- Some models having the ability to be pulled like luggage.
- Narrow enough for smaller spaces.