SpinLife develops and manages successful and rapidly growing retail internet companies. Our flagship website is SpinLife.com, the largest internet retailer of wheelchairs, scooters, lift chairs and other home medical equipment. We’re committed to ensuring the highest quality customer experience, and are proud of the reputation we’ve earned for great service to our customers and manufacturer partners and for a rewarding working environment.Industry changes and an aging population mean that Revolutions is well-positioned for significant growth and we are looking to add energetic and passionate new team members.
Opportunities available (Updated 11/1/22)
SpinLife is looking for qualified Durable Medical Equipment Field Service Technicians who meet the following requirements:
Must be able to provide repairs on:
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs
Preferred to be able to provide repairs on:
- Hospital Beds
- Patient Lifts
- Vehicle Lifts
- Must have relevant electro-mechanical skills and experience
- DME/HME product repair experience is a requirement
- Manufacturer service training
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email
- Ability to provide quick and courteous service
- Willingness to comply with and sign the SpinLife FST agreement, W-9 form and complete a brief assessment.
This is an independent contractor position. Once your application has been completed, a member of our service department will respond to you within 5 business days. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are a qualified candidate, we look forward to reviewing your cover letter and resume. No phone calls, please!
Please start your application process by filling out our online form here: Field Service Technician Application Form