California Privacy Page
Last updated: April 22, 2021
Information We Collect
In the preceding 12-month period, we may have collected the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g. name, mailing address, email address, phone number)
- Characteristics of protected classifications (e.g. gender, age)
- Commercial information (e.g. products or services purchased, purchase history)
- Internet or other electronic network activity (e.g. browsing or search history)
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information (e.g. recording of Guest service calls)
- Inferences drawn from any of the above (e.g. preferences or characteristics)
We collected the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, when you order products from us, or register to create an account.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from cookies, [advertising networks], [internet service providers], [data analytics providers], [operating systems and platforms], [social networks], [data brokers].
Use, Disclosure, Sale of Personal Information
We may use, disclose, or sell the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Processing or fulfilling orders, providing customer service, maintaining customer information, processing payments, verifying customer information, providing advertising or marketing services, and providing analytics service;
- Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
- Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us;
- Customizing your experience on our digital properties;
- Responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; and
- Evaluating or conducting a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred.
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. In the preceding 12-month period, we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below.
We may share your personal information by selling it to third-parties, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales. In the preceding 12-month period, we sold the following categories of personal information to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below.
|Category of Third-Party Recipients|
|Business Purpose Disclosures||Sales|
|B: Protected classification characteristics under||
|California or federal law.||
|C: Commercial information.||
|D: Internet or other similar network activity.||
|E: Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information a.||
|F: Inferences drawn from any of the above||
We do not knowingly collect, disclose, or sell personal information of consumers under 16 years of age. In the event that we learn that we have received or collected personal information from a child under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, you may contact us to submit a request for removal.
Your Rights Under CCPA
You have the following rights under CCPA:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. We are not required to provide personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information that we have collected from you. We may deny your request to the extent CCPA or CCPA Regulations permits us not to comply with your request.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Exercising Your Rights Under CCPA
You may submit these requests using the following methods:
- Requests to Know: click this link or call 1-800-850-0335
- Requests to Delete: click this link or call 1-800-850-0335
- Requests to Opt-Out: Click this link "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" or [call 1-800-850-0335] [or designated email].
When you submit a request to know or delete, your request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to verify you are the person whom we collected personal information, which may include [your name, address, email address, or any information that Revolutions require]
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly evaluate and respond to the request.
You may use an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. When you use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or delete, we will require the authorized agent to provide proof that you gave the agent signed permission to submit the request. We may also require you to either verify your identify directly with us, or directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
If you have any questions or comments about this Page, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-850-0335, or CustomerService@SpinLife.com.