Customer Bill of Rights
CUSTOMER BILL OF RIGHTS
As a customer receiving home medical products and services from SpinLife, LLC, you have the following rights:
- To select those who provide you home care products.
- To be provided with legitimate identification by any person or persons who enters your residence to provide equipment repair services or contacts you by phone.
- To receive the appropriate or prescribed service in a professional manner without discrimination relative to your age, sex, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual preference, psychosocial state, physical or mental handicap, or personal cultural and ethnic preferences.
- To be promptly informed if the prescribed product or services are not within the scope, mission, or philosophy of SpinLife, LLC, and therefore be provided with referral information to another home medical equipment provider.
- To be dealt with and treated with friendliness, courtesy and respect by each and every individual representing SpinLife, LLC that provides products and services for you and to be free from mental, physical, sexual, and verbal abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- To have your confidentiality, privacy, safety, security, and property respected at all times.
- To assist in the selection of medical equipment designed to satisfy, as best as possible, your current needs.
- To be provided with adequate information from which you can give your informed consent for the delivery of equipment and services.
- To express concerns or grievances without fear of discrimination or reprisal.
- To request and receive complete and up-to-date information relative to your delivery of product and services.
- To receive services promptly and professionally, while being fully informed as to SpinLife, LLC’s return policies, procedures, and charges.
- To refuse products or services and receive professional information relative to the ramifications or consequences that will or may result due to such refusal or returns.
- To request and receive information regarding cost of products and equipment repair services.
- To request and receive the opportunity to examine or review any information in your medical records obtained by SpinLife.
- To expect that all information received by SpinLife, LLC shall be kept confidential and shall not be released without written consent.
- The right to review SpinLife, LLC’s Privacy Notice.
- The right to access, request amendment to, receive an accounting of disclosures regarding your health information as permitted under applicable law.
- The right to revoke any previous consent for release of medical information or for obtained consent for media recording or filming.
- To be involved, as appropriate, in discussions and resolutions of conflicts and/or ethical issues specific to your services.
JCAHO Contact Inforation
Administar Federal 1-877-299-7900