5/5 Ease of Use
5/5 Meets Expectations
Reviewer: kim r. from vancouver, wa
User Details: I had a spinal cord injury from a pain pump that resulted in right leg paralysis and have been in a wheelchair for 14 years.
Strengths: 1. Lightweight
2. Easy to maneuver
3. Footrests can be swung underneath or to the side when you need them out of the way.
4. Very comfortable seat...even with chronic back pain, I don't need an added cushion.
5. Very cool looking with the wire spokes.
6. Very sturdy and well made.
7. Easy to fold up for transporting.
8. Removable upholstery.
9. Great breaking system.
10. Comfortable handles for your caregiver.
Weaknesses: I really have not found any and I highly recommend this wheelchair. It is just so cool!!
Reviewed on 11/04/2016