Skip to Main Content
Menu
1-800-850-0335
7 Days / Week View Hours
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU 7 DAYS A WEEK

Product Experts

to learn about products & place an order

1-800-850-0335

M-F 9am - 9pm ET

Sat 10am - 6pm ET

Sun 10am - 4pm ET

Parts Experts

looking for parts?

1-866-931-2213

Clock Icon M-F 9am - 6pm ET

Setting Wheel IconRequest parts

Customer Service

for existing order support

1-800-850-0335

Clock Icon M-F 9am - 6pm ET

Technical Support & Service

for service on your product

1-800-850-0335

Clock Icon M-F 9am - 6pm ET

Service IconRequest Service
0 Cart

Tap to call!

1-800-628-6347

M-F 9am - 9pm ET

Sat 10am - 6pm ET

Sun 10am - 4pm ET

Setting Wheel IconRequest parts Service IconRequest Service

Jay X2 Cushion

 
4.6  from  10 reviews
100% recommended

Low maintenance and customizable with three cushion cover options

Sunrise/ JAY

(Model No. JX2)

$340.00
$425.00
VIEW ITEM
4.6
 
(10)
5 stars: 70%
 
(7)
4 stars: 20%
 
(2)
3 stars: 0%
 
(0)
2 stars: 10%
 
(1)
1 star: 0%
 
(0)
Features
 
4.9
Quality
 
4.9
Ease of Use
 
4.6
Meets Expectations
 
4.4

More Information on the Jay X2 Cushion

BACK TO TOP

Reviews

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10

Showing:

Page

Show

Has worked for years

 
5.0 / 5
Strengths:

Helps minimizes pressure

Weaknesses:

Not quite so thick (high). You're sitting really high in your chair. But if that is the only way it can work then I'll take it

Reviewer:
User Details:

Wheelchair cushion to prevent pressure sores

Features
 
5
Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
5
Meets Expectations
 
5

(No headline provided)

 
5.0 / 5
Strengths:

Not provided

Weaknesses:

Not provided

Reviewer:
User Details:

Not provided

Features
 
5
Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
5
Meets Expectations
 
5

it has prevented many pressure problems .

 
5.0 / 5
Strengths:

The gel pad, and easy to clean.

Weaknesses:

I have none

Reviewer:
User Details:

I have been disabled sense 1970, I don't remember how long I have been using the Jay cushion, if I had to guess it been over 25yrs.

Features
 
5
Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
5
Meets Expectations
 
5

I purchased this for a client. He has been pleased with it...

 
5.0 / 5
Strengths:

Not provided

Weaknesses:

Not provided

Reviewer:
User Details:

client with a spinal cord injury

Features
 
5
Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
5
Meets Expectations
 
5

The cushion is good.

 
4.0 / 5
Strengths:

It is made well. The quality is good.

Weaknesses:

I was hoping the cushion would be a little thicker.

Reviewer:
User Details:

I am 58 years old and have multiple sclerosis. I am paraplegic.

Features
 
5
Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
5
Meets Expectations
 
4

Jay X2 Cushion: Review

 
5.0 / 5
Strengths:

Very good quality

Weaknesses:

Price very expensive

Reviewer:
User Details:

Very comfortable and easy to clean. My daughter loves it..she wouldn't exchange this cushion for any other one.

Features
 
5
Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
5
Meets Expectations
 
5

Great quality and comfort.

 
5.0 / 5
Strengths:

The comfort.

Weaknesses:

None

Reviewer:
User Details:

Great product, very comfortable.

Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
5
Meets Expectations
 
5

Will be odering more products soon.

 
4.3 / 5
Strengths:

Feels comfortable after long time sitting.

Weaknesses:

A bit heavy for my condition...

Reviewer:
User Details:

I am the User and because I have the disease known as Inclusion Body Myositis which requires me to sit 75% of my time.. The other 25% is in bed...

Features
 
4
Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
4
Meets Expectations
 
4

Very good product

 
5.0 / 5
Strengths:

Lightweight

Weaknesses:

Not provided

Reviewer:
User Details:

59-year-old male, spinal cord injury

Features
 
5
Quality
 
5
Ease of Use
 
5
Meets Expectations
 
5

It is a great chair for some users but I ordered the wrong...

 
2.3 / 5
Strengths:

Comfort is the real strength as it molds to fit the body.

Weaknesses:

It may provide a problem for some arthiritic hands pulling it loose from the velcor fastener.

Reviewer:
User Details:

Wanda, my wife, is the user of this chair and I am the sole caregiver. Wanda is immobile in her right side and must be assisted in everything she does

Quality
 
4
Ease of Use
 
2
Meets Expectations
 
1

Showing:

Page

Show

Tap to call 1-800-628-6347