Skip to Main Content
SpinLife Is Here For You During COVID 19 - EXCLUSIVELY Offering White Glove Delivery & Service. Read More >
Cancel
1-800-850-0335
7 Days/Week | View Hours
SpinLife Experts TextProductExperts

Product Sales

M-F 9am - 9pm ET | Sat 10am - 6pm ET | Sun 10am - 4pm ET

Customer Service

M-F 9am - 7pm ET

Contact Us

Parts & Service

M-F 9am - 6pm ET

Request PartsRequest Service
Customer service representative

Sunrise/ JAY Jay X2 Cushion

Sunrise/ JAY Jay X2 Cushion
$340.00
List Price: $425.00
You Save: $85.00

View Item

Benefits

  • Seat Width Ranges from 14" - 20"
  • Seat Depth Ranges from 14" - 20"
  • Three cover options: X-Static with Stretch, Incontinent, Microclimatic
  • Jay Your Way Customization Available
  • Optional secondary cushion cover available

Sunrise/ JAY Jay X2 Cushion

(7)
4.4 out of 5 stars
5 star - 57%
(4)
4 star - 28%
(2)
2 star - 14%
(1)
Features
(3.4)
Quality
(4.9)
Ease of Use
(4.4)
Meets Expectations
(4.1)
  1. The cushion is good. - Hide Review
    4.0/5.0
    • 5/5 Features
    • 5/5 Quality
    • 5/5 Ease of Use
    • 4/5 Meets Expectations

    Reviewer: laura g. from selden, ny

    User Details: I am 58 years old and have multiple sclerosis. I am paraplegic.

    Strengths: It is made well. The quality is good.

    Weaknesses: I was hoping the cushion would be a little thicker.

    Reviewed on 11/09/2019

  2. Will be odering more products soon. - Hide Review
    4.3/5.0
    • 4/5 Features
    • 5/5 Quality
    • 4/5 Ease of Use
    • 4/5 Meets Expectations

    Reviewer: clifton m. from el cajon, ca

    User Details: I am the User and because I have the disease known as Inclusion Body Myositis which requires me to sit 75% of my time.. The other 25% is in bed...

    Strengths: Feels comfortable after long time sitting.

    Weaknesses: A bit heavy for my condition...

    Reviewed on 01/28/2016


NEED HELP?

Our product experts are ready to help on the phone or on Live Chat

CONTACT US
Tap to Call 1-800-628-6347