Quick and easy adjustments using just one tool.
Quick and easy adjustments using just one tool.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
3 FREE Colors
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Three arm crossbrace sits inside the frame for a more rigid ride
- Hemi side-frame option for low seat-to-floor heights
- Angle adjustable backrest for proper positioning
- Transit option available
The Quickie QXI from Sunrise is durable, ultra light and priced just right. It features only the best and most popular options making it easier to order. The QXI offers both caster forks and caster stems to optimize seat-to-floor height and the footrest hangers now have an ergonomic release lever that is great for those with limited hand dexterity. The QXI is innovative and full of great features.
One of the best features of the QXI is that almost all adjustments can be made with one 10 mm hex head wrench. With just one tool it is easier and less frustrating when making adjustments. The Quickie QXI also has a rapid adjust axle plate that allows technicians to quickly adjust the center of gravity, seat-to-floor height, camber and wheel spacing. Each adjustment can be made in less than a minute.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
|Product Weight:||28 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||12.5" to 19.5"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||0 ° to 3 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||Yes|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
|Product Weight Range:||20 lbs to 30 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||28.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
Quickie QXi Reviews
94% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Quickie QXi.
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.