Combining form and function thanks to an ergonomic handle, the PT BedCane is ideal for those needing assistance in and out of bed, no tools required!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Ergonomic Handle - Allows for two-handed grip and additional leverage to get in and out of bed.
- Pocket Organizer - Provides storage space for small items.
- Height Adjustment - fits 10"-17" mattresses.
- Easy Installation - Installs in seconds with no additional tools required.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Compact & portable for travel
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
The PT BedCane from Stander combines functionality with style. This low-profile bed handle is perfect for anyone needing assistance in and out of bed. The ergonomic handle allows for the user to apply a two-handed grip, providing ultimate leverage when needing bedside assistance. The PT BedCane can be assembled quickly with no additional tools required. Just slip the horizontal support bars between the mattress and box spring and attach the safety strap to the bed frame on the opposite side of the bed. The bed handle can be adjusted in height to fit any mattress size from 10"-17". The PT BedCane comes with a handy organizer pouch to store small items close by, and can support weight up to 300 pounds.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||6.00 lbs.|
Lifetime Limited Warranty
With a commitment to quality and innovation, Stander creates reliable mobility solutions that endure a lifetime. Year after year, that’s the Stander Promise, and it’s supported by features that make all Stander products durable, attractive and dependable.
With Stander, you’ll always find the ideal balance between designs you’ll love and innovative products you can depend on.
•We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our wholesalers, independent dealers and their end user customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a Stander product we will first go above and beyond common business practice to make it right. If you wish to return the product we will issue a full refund for the cost of the product and you are responsible for return shipping costs.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.