A pediatric stander that has a wide range of standing options.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Includes: trunk laterals, hip strap, padding and footboard
- Double locking Casters
- Improves head & neck control
- Zero to 85º angle indicator
The Prone Stander is a pediatric standing device for children with physical disabilities that prevent them from standing independently. The Prone Stander helps children achieve and maintain an upright posture while improving head and neck control. It has double locking casters for stability and mobility, and the angle of the stander indicator can be adjusted from 0º to 85º. The footplates can be adjusted in height and angle to accommodate the child's leg length and foot position.
Why We Like It
The Prone Stander can be adjustable, allowing it to grow with the child as they change over time. It features an adjustable padded chest support, adjustable hip support, and adjustable footplates. The chest support can be adjusted vertically, horizontally, and at an angle to provide a comfortable and secure fit. The hip support can also be adjusted horizontally and vertically to ensure proper alignment and support for the child's hips.
|Weight Capacity:||200 lbs||150 lbs||100 lbs|
|Height When Horizontal:||31.5||29.5||29.5|
|Distance Between Laterals:||12-22||8-16||8-16|
|Top of Board to Footboard:||44-57||33-43.5||20-35|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.