NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Under Seat Basket
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight activated brakes good for those with limited hand dexterity
- Lightest 4-wheeled walker available
- Includes under-the-seat basket and padded seat
The Cruiser Classic from Nova has a weight-activated braking system that is great for the person who has limited hand dexterity or is not able to operate a hand brake. This braking system allows you to stop your walker by putting weight on the handles. Moderate to good stability is recommended for the weight-activated braking system. The Cruiser Classic has a smaller padded seat than the Cruiser and the basket fits under the seat instead of in front of the walker.
|Recommended User Height:||5' 3" to 6' 0"|
|Walker Seat Height:||21.00 in.|
|Recommended User Heights:||5'3" to 6'0"|
|Overall Walker Width:||24.5"|
|Handle Height:||31.5" to 36.5"|
|Seat Depth:||11.5 in.|
|Walker Seat Width:||11.50 in.|
|Wheel Size:||5.00 in.|
|Width Between Handlebars:||17.50"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||11 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||15.24 lbs.|
Cruiser Classic Reviews
96% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Cruiser Classic.
Nova Walker Lifetime Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warranty covers the walker for defects in material or workmanship, for the lifetime of the walker. If you have a problem with your walker, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives and they will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible. The warranty applies to parts or replacement only, and does not cover the cost of labor or shipping.
The warranty does not cover parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear including: rubber tips, casters, handgrips, etc. The warranty does not cover problems due to user negligence or misuse of the product.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.