NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Great Responsiveness due to Stiff, Rigid Frame
- Crescent CG System Provides Simple Center of Gravity Adjustment
- Tubular Component System Provides ¼” Seat Height Adjustments
- Machined Caster Housing for Strength and Responsiveness
- Easy, Infinitely Adjustable Footplate Height
The Rogue ALX is a simple single tube design rigid frame wheelchair. The Rogue ALX utilizes an oversized 7000 series aluminum tubing frame to provide a highly rigid feel that gives the ride incredible responsiveness. The 1-3/8” tubing produces a stiff, strong, and lightweight wheelchair that dampens the vibration when rolling over uneven terrain. The minimalist frame design also makes for a wheelchair that will fit in tight spaces when transporting. Combined with its light weight and compact design makes the Rogue ALX convenient to get in and out of your vehicle. The Rogue ALX is rich in features. Simple design does not mean skimpy on options. You will have a wide range of front frame angles and tapers as well many frame colors, caster choices, and rear wheel types that can be paired with a large selection of handrims and tires.
What Makes This Different
Hardware is what usually adds weight to wheelchairs. The Rogue AXL has a unique yet simple Crescent CG system which gives you a large range of Center Gravity settings. This keeps your wheelchair weight as light as possible. The minimal hardware also leaves you with plenty of room to add a specialty backrest or other positioning aids. A machined aluminum caster housing produces a very strong and visually appealing caster and fork assembly which also gives a highly responsive ride. The Rogue ALX also has infinite adjustments for the footplate. The adjustment screws are conveniently located on the outside of the frame for easy access. With a couple turns of the screws you can fine tune the footplate height to your preference.
Why We Like It
The Rogue ALX is a great wheelchair for a newer user or someone wanting to change their set up. Adjustability is a prominent feature of the Rogue ALX. Ki Mobility’s Tubular Component System (TCS) is a big part of this adjustability. The TCS allows the user to make seat height adjustments in ¼” increments. The TCS helps to keep hardware as minimal as possible creating a lightweight, sleek wheelchair with an incredibly smooth, responsive ride.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
|Overall Width:||14" to 22"|
|Product Weight:||11.2 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||13.5" to 20"|
|Front Seat to Floor Height:||13.5" to 20.5"|
|Rear Seat to Floor Height:||13.5" to 20"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|Product Weight Range:||15 lbs or less|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||11.2 lbs.|
Rogue ALX Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Rogue ALX.
Limitations to the Warranty
1. Ki Mobility does not warrant:
a. Wear items: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
b. Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
c. Damage from exceeding weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty is VOID if the original chair has been modified from its original condition and it is determined the modification resulted in failure.
4. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
Ki Mobility’s Responsibility
Ki Mobility’s only liability is to replace or repair, at our discretion, the covered parts. There are no other remedies, expressed or implied.
a. Notify Ki Mobility, via an authorized supplier, prior to the end of the warranty period and get a return authorization (RA) for the return or repair of the covered parts.
b. Send the authorized return, freight pre-paid, to:
5201 Woodward Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
c. Pay any charges for labor to repair or install parts
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.