- Great Responsiveness due to Stiff, Rigid Frame
- Crescent CG System Provides Simple Center of Gravity Adjustment
- Tubular Component System Provides ¼” Seat Height Adjustments
- Machined Caster Housing for Strength and Responsiveness
- Easy, Infinitely Adjustable Footplate Height
The Rogue ALX is a simple single tube design rigid frame wheelchair. The Rogue ALX utilizes an oversized 7000 series aluminum tubing frame to provide a highly rigid feel that gives the ride incredible responsiveness. The 1-3/8” tubing produces a stiff, strong, and lightweight wheelchair that dampens the vibration when rolling over uneven terrain. The minimalist frame design also makes for a wheelchair that will fit in tight spaces when transporting. Combined with its light weight and compact design makes the Rogue ALX convenient to get in and out of your vehicle. The Rogue ALX is rich in features. Simple design does not mean skimpy on options. You will have a wide range of front frame angles and tapers as well many frame colors, caster choices, and rear wheel types that can be paired with a large selection of handrims and tires.
What Makes This Different
Hardware is what usually adds weight to wheelchairs. The Rogue AXL has a unique yet simple Crescent CG system which gives you a large range of Center Gravity settings. This keeps your wheelchair weight as light as possible. The minimal hardware also leaves you with plenty of room to add a specialty backrest or other positioning aids. A machined aluminum caster housing produces a very strong and visually appealing caster and fork assembly which also gives a highly responsive ride. The Rogue ALX also has infinite adjustments for the footplate. The adjustment screws are conveniently located on the outside of the frame for easy access. With a couple turns of the screws you can fine tune the footplate height to your preference.
Why We Like It
The Rogue ALX is a great wheelchair for a newer user or someone wanting to change their set up. Adjustability is a prominent feature of the Rogue ALX. Ki Mobility’s Tubular Component System (TCS) is a big part of this adjustability. The TCS allows the user to make seat height adjustments in ¼” increments. The TCS helps to keep hardware as minimal as possible creating a lightweight, sleek wheelchair with an incredibly smooth, responsive ride.
|Overall Width:||14" to 22"|
|Product Weight:||11.2 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||13.5" to 20"|
|Front Seat to Floor Height:||13.5" to 20.5"|
|Rear Seat to Floor Height:||13.5" to 20"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|Product Weight Range:||15 lbs or less|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||11.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||11.20 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.