Axiom SP Visco
Increased immersion into foam cushion for greater stability.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Water Resistant Zippered Stretch Cover
2 Year Warranty
Made in the USA
- Improves stability through increased immersion
- Widened base of support reduces load on tissues of the Ischial Tuberosities
- Viscoelastic material provides slow shape changes and a return to original shape
- Hexagonal well shapes provide relief to the Ischia and Coccyx
- Dual Density polyurethane foam base provides firm support and comfort
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
The Axiom SP Visco utilizes the hexagonal shapes for excellent immersion to provide pressure relief while adding a Viscoelastic material. Ki Mobility Axiom line of cushions is based around their hexagonal foam shapes in the well of the cushion. The hexagonal shapes reduce surface tension which means you better immerse into the cushion. The less surface tension and the more you immerse into the cushion, the better the pressure relief. A quality cover features a 4-way stretch, water resistant pleated top layer. The single layer is the key. By using only one layer, surface tension is kept to a minimum which provides better immersion into the hexagonal foam shapes and therefore better immersion into the cushion.
What Makes This Different
The Viscoelastic is what makes the SP Visco unique. The material is viscous which means it changes shape slowly while also being elastic so that it returns to its original shape. The importance for this lag time in shape transformation is that it creates less reaction force pushing back against the body. The SP Visco is designed to provide increased immersion which allows the trochanters to bear an effective load. So, what does this mean? The user gets greater stability from the cushion through a widened base of support which reduces the load on the tissue that supports the Ischial Tuberosities, providing better pressure relief. The SP Visco also features a dual density polyurethane foam base which offers firm support in the lower layer with a durable but comfortable layer on top.
Why We Like It
The Axiom SP Visco is for those wanting a high-quality foam cushion needing advanced contour for positioning and pressure relief while still being extremely comfortable. The materials used in the Axiom line of cushions is excellent. The polyurethane for the cushion allows for great positioning and comfort. The cover has a 4-way stretch Lycra outer cover which reduces surface tension. A 4-way stretch inner cover with self-sealing zipper is water resistant and ready to clean. There is an easy to reach front handle and utility loops for hanging items such as keys.
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||
14" - 15"
16" - 17"
20" - 21"
22" - 23"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3.5 lbs.|
Axiom SP Visco Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Axiom SP Visco.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.