NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
1 Year Warranty
- Loop Brake System
- Removable Basket and Carry Pouch
- Adjustable Handle Height
- 7" Flat Free Casters
- Available in Metallic Burgundy or Metallic Blue
The Karman 3-Wheeled Rollator has a sturdy design that is lightweight and easy to maneuver. This Rollator has height adjustable handles, a loop brake system with locking brake capabilities and is highly compact when folded. The 7" flat free casters make it ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
|Overall Width:||25.50 in.|
|Handle Height - Highest:||40.5 in.|
|Handle Height - Lowest:||35.5 in.|
|Product Weight:||13.00 lbs.|
|Wheel Size:||7.00 in.|
|Width Between Handlebars:||20.50"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||13 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||22.00 lbs.|
3-Wheel Walker Reviews
91% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the 3-Wheel Walker.
Karman warrants the wheelchair main frame against defects in materials and workmanship for one year, including crossbraces, side frames, backrests frames), from purchase date, 6 months on parts. This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products. Warranty is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty.
If within such warranty period, any such product is proven to Karman’s satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Karman's option. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining an R.M.A. (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Karman and that the part in question is returned insured with freight prepaid to Karman, within the period of warranty. Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
If Karman does not have a completed Warranty Registration Card on file for the consumer’s product, then a copy of the invoice with date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date from the seller. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
Products which have been subject to negligence, abuse, improper storage or handling, improper operation, unauthorized modifications or misuse are not covered by this warranty. Karman Healthcare will not warrant the frame or any parts damaged when the maximum weight limit is exceeded. Warranty applies in the U.S. only.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.