Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheels
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Flip-back padded arms that lock down for safety
- Four-position padded seat
- Folds for easy storage and transportation
The Invacare Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair has a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware, making it ideal for shower use. This chair fits over most standard and elongated bowls for over- the- toilet use. It features flip-back padded arms that lock down for safety, lift-off swing-away legrests with tool-free adjustable height footrests and a four-position padded seat. It is lightweight, durable, has four solid 5" tires, and folds easily for transport or storage.
|Bath Seat Width:||18.25"|
|Seat Height:||22.75" to 22.75"|
|Seat Width Between Arms:||18.50"|
|Overall Width (Closed):||8.00"|
|Front Caster Size:||5"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||5"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||32 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||48.00 lbs.|
Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheels Reviews
93% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Mariner Rehab Shower Commode Chair- 5" Wheels.
Invacare 3-Year Rehab Commode/Shower Chair Warranty
If you have a problem with your Rehab Commode/Shower Chair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for the necessary warranted parts to be sent to you. The warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges. Every effort will be made to return your mobility device to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All parts (to be free of defect in materials and workmanship)
*Upholstery, armpads and other parts that are subject to normal wear and tear do not apply.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the Rehab Commode/Shower Chair will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.