Heavy Duty PR-502 Independent Position 700 lb Capacity
Triple motors for independent positioning and the only 700-pound weight-capacity option.
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Extended Service Available
1 Year In-Home Service
FREE 6-Button Hand Control
2 Year Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- Seat size 33"W x 22"D
- 700 lb. weight capacity with triple motors
- 3 motors for independent movement of back and footrest
- Does not go into Zero Gravity or Trendelenburg positions
With a 700 pound weight capacity, triple motors and 33" of comfortable space between the arms, this lift chair is the highest weight capacity lift chair we carry. The cushions are high-density foam for durability, and the seat cushion is reversible.
What Makes This Different
The PR502 will provide the perfect level of support and strength, designed to perform year after year. Equipped with three motors, the chair allows for separate operation of the footrest and the back. You will enjoy the flexibility of position options.
Why We Like It
A wide variety of fabric choices and generous color selections will make for easy decorating! The armrests are wonderfully padded and the ultra soft and generously filled seam back will embrace you in comfort. Excellent leg extension capability and finely crafted for stylish stability.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
For standard delivery, your chair will be shipped to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in getting the chair inside the home, or would like the chair inspected and set up (including the disposal of packing items), we suggest choosing our "White Glove" shipping option.
Unboxing Your Golden Lift Chair Your PR-502 will ship on a wooden pallet. You’ll need to remove the shipping carton and protective plastic wrapping from the chair. You’ll need to attach the back to the seat. There are slide rails on both sides of the back that fit into the base. There are also two wires that are easy to connect to the base. It’s usually best to have two people do the assembly as the back can be a bit unwieldy for one person to manage. After assembly, carry the chair off the wooden pallet and into the home. There will be a few twist ties around the power cords and remote cable to remove.
Seat Width: 33"
Seat Depth: 22"
*Lead times are not cumulative
Golden lift chairs are Proudly Made by Americans; with domestic and imported materials.
|User Height Ranges:||5'4" to 5'10"|
|Chair Weight Capacity:||Up to 700 lbs.|
|Width Between Arms:||33.00"|
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||29.00"|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||20.00"|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||No|
|Extended Footrest Available:||No|
|Arm Covers Included:||Yes|
|Headrest Cover Included:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||175 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||300.00 lbs.|
You have 7 choices for this product.
Heavy Duty PR-502 Independent Position 700 lb Capacity Reviews
87% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Heavy Duty PR-502 Independent Position 700 lb Capacity.
CONSUMER 1 YEAR AND 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Regular servicing is not necessary. Should you ever encounter a problem in the operation of your power lift and recline chair, discontinue all use of the product upon discovery of a problem. Contact the dealer from whom you purchased your chair. They will be able to resolve problems and take care of proper factory service if needed. Use the following before contacting your dealer so they can better help you. Check all electrical connections. They can become disconnected from moving the chair to clean around, or vacuuming. Check that both transformers are plugged into a working outlet.
GOLDEN, through its authorized distributor/service organization, warrants this chair to original consumer only, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
TWO YEAR MECHANICAL WARRANTY
• GOLDEN, warrants for two years to the original consumer to repair or replace at their option the Lift Mechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for two years.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any cost or expense for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay for costs for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or Components.
ONE YEAR ELECTRICAL WARRANTY
• GOLDEN, warrants for one year to the original consumer to repair or replace at their option the Motors, Control box, Power cord, Transformers and Hand control. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year.
• GOLDEN, shall not be responsible or obligated to pay for any costs or expenses for examination of any Warranted parts nor is Golden to pay cost for transportation, handling and packaging of the parts or Components.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTY
GOLDEN will, at its option, repair and/or replace the defective parts and/or components provided that the warranty parts have not been subject to misuse, abuse or improper service by the consumer, have not been damaged in transit or handling and / or have not been altered or repaired by unauthorized representatives.
This warranty does not include costs for unnecessary service calls, i. e., in-home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the product, or finding an unsatisfactory power connection, etc.
Exceeding the weight capacity of the chair will void the warranty.
PR502 .............................................. 700 lbs.
In the event that the product does not conform to this warranty at any time while this warranty is in effect, Golden will correct the defect in conformity with the Consumer Two Year and One Year Warranty.
THE TWO YEAR AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY ABOVE IS THE SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY PERTAINING TO MODEL 502 AND IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR PROVIDE FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT OR PAYMENT OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
GOLDEN shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage or loss not contained in this Warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from State to state.
All warranty claims must be approved by Golden Technologies before any service is performed.
Warranty is valid in all 50 states, the Canadian Provinces, and Puerto Rico.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.