THANK YOU!CLICK TO SEE ALL DISCOUNTS
Everyone loves these threshold ramps! These practical, lightweight ramps help bridge small doorway transitions.
The TRANSITIONS® Modular Entry Ramp is perfect for doorways, allowing a smooth, sturdy, seamless surface for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, and cane users to easily transition from one level to another. Made from high-strength aluminum that will never rust nor corrode, the TRANSITIONS® Modular Entry Ramp has an extruded, slip-resistant for superior traction. The TRANSITIONS® Modular Entry Ramp is ideal for doorways, sliding glass doors, and raised landings, complete with an adjustable flap that attaches to the top of the ramp for additional adjustability.
Why We Like It
Previously known as the Threshold Ramp by E-Z Access, this is a perpetual best rated, best reviewed product! So light weight and easy to handle. The High-Strength Aluminum construction of the TRANSITIONS® Modular Entry Ramp not only will never rust or corrode, it boasts an incredible 700 lbs. weight capacity. Further, with a slip-resistant surface, adjustable flap, and pre-drilled slots in the foot and adjustable flap sections, the TRANSITIONS® Modular Entry Ramp guarantees a smooth, safe transition through a doors' threshold. The modular design of this ramp allows easy additions and removals of interchangeable extensions, allowing this ramp to accommodate to almost any threshold. Complete with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and constructed in the USA, the TRANSITIONS® Modular Entry Ramp allows for seamless transitions through doorway thresholds while the lightweight construction provides the added convenience of portability.
Rise 1 in: 6.5" long
Rise 1.5 in: 9.5" long
Rise 2 in: 12" long
Rise 3 in: 17" long
Rise 4 in: 22.25" long
Rise 5 in: 27.5" long
Rise 6 in: 32.75" long
For More Information please click here DETAILED RAMP MEASURING INFORMATION
|1" Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
|1.5" Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
|2" Product Weight:||5.5 lbs.|
|3" Product Weight:||8 lbs.|
|4" Product Weight:||11 lbs.|
|5" Product Weight:||15 lbs.|
|6" Product Weight:||20 lbs.|
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
1. Homecare Products, Inc., dba EZ-ACCESS (“Manufacturer”), hereby warrants its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product. This limited warranty is applicable to Manufacturer’s parts and components only (i.e., warranty excludes powder-coated finish, applied non-skid tape, etc.).
2. Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repair or replacement of parts and components, which upon examination shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective. The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts or labor. In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the product with a new product of comparable value and function. Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy. Purchaser must contact Manufacturer to request service prior to asserting any claim pursuant to this warranty. Manufacturer will then, at its option, either issue a Return Authorization (RA) for return of the product or schedule examination of the product on location. This limited warranty extends to the original purchase and delivery only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required.
3. Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the items set forth above and no part of this warranty shall extend to loss or damage exacerbated by purchaser’s failure to mitigate same, any alleged defect not reported by purchaser within thirty (30) days after discovery, or loss or damage due to (a) installation, alteration, relocation, faulty maintenance, improper loads, negligence, accident, vandalism, misuse, or abuse; (b) ordinary wear and tear; (c) shrinkage, warping, fractures, discoloration, etc. within reasonable tolerances caused by aging or exposure to the elements including dampness, condensation, or corrosion; (d) changes in grading or landscaping of the surrounding ground; (e) defects in adjoining or contiguous structures; (f) soil movement or changed site conditions; or (g) acts of God, including, but not limited to fire, explosion, smoke, water escape, windstorm, rain, hail, lightning, falling trees, insects, aircraft, ground vehicles, flood, snow, ice, and earthquake. Under no circumstances shall Manufacturer be liable for injury to any person or damage to any property whatsoever by virtue of this warranty or otherwise.
4. DISCLAIMER: THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORILY OR OTHERWISE. HOWEVER, IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED BY FEDERAL REGULATION OR IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE PRODUCT IS SOLD, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED HEREIN.
5. MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EVEN IF MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR A BREACH OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE WORKMANSHIP. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MANUFACTURER UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY.
6. This warranty is in addition to, and not in limitation of, any and all other rights and remedies to which purchaser may be entitled at law or in equity. Federal regulations and some state statutes may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to a particular purchaser. This warranty provides specific legal rights, and purchaser may have other rights which may vary by jurisdiction. Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its product without any obligation to change or improve any product previously manufactured.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
Our product experts are ready to help on the phone or on Live ChatCONTACT US