Universal Seat Height Aluminum Rollator
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Zippered Underseat Pouch
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Height adjustable seat and handles
- Removable padded backrest
- 6" wheels work great on smooth surfaces
- Available in red and blue
Drive's Universal Seat Height Aluminum Rollator features a seat that can be adjusted from 18 inches to 22 inches and the handles can be adjusted from 29.5 inches to 38. This rollator is great for a facility or even home use if a few different people need to use it. All adjustments are easily made with the self-threading knob.
Great Standard Features
With a padded seat for taking breaks when needed,t this is both comfortable and convenient. The Universal Seat Height rolling walker also has easy to use ergonomic handbrakes and a 300 pound weight capacity.
|Recommended User Height:||4' 10" to 6' 0"|
|Walker Seat Height:||18.00 in.|
5' 1" to 5' 5"
5' 6" to 5' 11"
|Recommended User Heights:||4'10" to 6'0"|
|Overall Walker Width:||24"|
|Handle Height:||29.5" to 38"|
|Seat Depth:||12 in.|
|Walker Seat Width:||13.00 in.|
|Wheel Size:||6.00 in.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||14 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||18.70 lbs.|
Universal Seat Height Aluminum Rollator Reviews
92% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Universal Seat Height Aluminum Rollator.
If you have a problem with your walking aid, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your walker to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All other wearable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the walking aid will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.