Silver Sport 2
Excellent standard features for a value-priced wheelchair.
Silver Sport 2
Excellent standard features for a value-priced wheelchair.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Removeable Arm Rests
Push-to-Lock Wheel Locks
Lightweight Composite Frame
3 Year Limited Warranty
- 3 seat widths! 16” (250 lb weight capacity),
18” (300 lb weight capacity and 20” (350 lb weight capacity)
- Detachable full-length or desk-length armrests
- Adjustable seat-to-floor Height of 17.5” or 19.5”
- Adjustable Front Casters
- Tool-free adjustable legrests
- Powder-coated frame
The Silver Sport 2 is an excellent value! The floor-to-seat height is adjustable from 17.5” (for shorter users or those who propel with their feet) to 19.5” (for average to taller height adults). 3-position front casters allow you to adjust the front seat height to balance the rear wheel height adjustments. Easily and quickly adjust the leg rest length to your comfort with tool-free adjustable leg rests. These adjustability features make the Silver Sport 2 comfortable and more tailored to your body type. The frame is powder-coated for a long-lasting finish that is easy to maintain.
Weight Capacity Information:
16" wide seat: 250 lbs capacity
18" wide seat: 300 lbs capacity
20" wide seat: 350 lbs capacity
What Makes It Different
The Silver Sport is a great folding wheelchair for anyone seeking a value that can’t be beat! The seat adjusts easily for your comfort. The vinyl upholstery is easy to wash and sanitize and the floor-to-seat height is adjustable from 17.5” (for shorter users or those who propel with their feet) to 19.5” (for average to taller height adults). Armrests are available in shorter desk length or full-length and are removable.
Both styles of footrests come standard with heel loops to secure feet to the footrests.
Why We Like It
The Silver Sport 2 can be ordered in three different seat widths, 16", 18", and 20." This chair starts with a 250 lbs weight capacity for the 16" seat width. The capacity rises to 300 lbs when you select a 18" seat width and 350 lbs when you choose a 20" seat width. The backrest and seat have embossed vinyl upholstery that’s very durable and lightweight. Vinyl makes the upholstery easy to clean and won't absorb any spills or incontinence accidents. The vinyl upholstery also comes with about 1" of padding sewn in for your comfort. Push-to-lock brakes allow you to to keep the chair from moving for safe transfers. The maintenance-free urethane tires mounted on durable composite wheels alleviate any concerns about getting a flat tire or having to inflate tires.
Your Silver Sport 2 will arrive in one box, folded. You simply need to unfold and attach the legrests (no tools required). If any assistance is required, please call our service technicians for assistance.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
|16" Seat Width||18" Seat Width||20" Seat Width|
|Product Weight:||41 lbs.||41 lbs.||42 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19.50"||19.50"||19.50"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17.5" to 19.5"||17.5" to 19.5"||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No||No||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No||No||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||24"||24"||24"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||No||No||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No||No||No|
|Product Weight Range:||30 lbs or more||--||--|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||40 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||48.00 lbs.|
Silver Sport 2 Reviews
97% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Silver Sport 2.
Your Drive brand product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for three years of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 3 year Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.