European styling gives this lightweight aluminum rollator some flair
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Large 10" front wheels
- Attractive Euro-style design
- Available in Standard and Tall
Recommended User Heights:
- 5'6" to 6'1"
- 6'0" to 6'6"
- Wheel Size: 10.00 in.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
The uniquely shaped Nitro rolling walker by Drive Medical is an ideal companion for indoor/outdoor walks. The Nitro comes is 2 frames sizes; Standard and Tall. Easy steering is achieved from the larger front wheels, and the castor fork design promotes tight turns in indoor spaces. The brake cable is safely housed inside the frame, keeping the body line clean and attractive.
What Makes This Different
The artsy Euro-styling of the Nitro compliment its smart features: Its seat is durable and comfortable and for a perfect fit, there’s no need to break out the toolbox. The back height is lowered and raised using a tool-free thumb screw and the handle height adjusts with a simple push of a button.
Why We Like It
The Nitro tucks compactly away in a snap. A handle at the seat makes folding the Nitro a one-handed operation and a plastic clip keeps it closed until you’re ready to roll again. Even when closed, the handsome storage bag stays cleverly in place.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Some assembly is required.
|Recommended User Height:||5' 6" to 6' 1"||5' 6" to 6' 1"|
|Walker Seat Height:||20.50 in.||23.60 in.|
|Recommended User Heights:||5'6" to 6'1"||6'0" to 6'6"|
|Overall Walker Width:||23"||23"|
|Handle Height:||33.5" to 38.25"||36" to 41"|
|Seat Depth:||10 in.||10 in.|
|Walker Seat Width:||18.00 in.||18.00 in.|
|Wheel Size:||10.00 in.||10.00 in.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||17.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||25.50 lbs.|
98% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Nitro.
If you have a problem with your walking aid, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your walker to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All other wearable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the walking aid will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.