Gravity 8 Deluxe Pressure Redistribution Mattress
This deluxe option is an excellent, economic long term pressure redistribution solution.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 3 full layers of foam
- High-density foam perimeter for ease in transfers
- 6" to 5" heel slope and "channel cut" center layer of foam for ulcer prevention
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
The Gravity 8 Deluxe Pressure Redistribution Mattress is step up from the Gravity 7. The Gravity 8 features three full layers of foam to maximize comfort and ensure proper pressure redistribution. The top layer features a die-cut section and memory foam heel section to target pressure redistribution zones, while the bottom layer has full-length, horizontally-scored articulation cuts, which helps keep the mattress intact for longer. What makes the Gravity 8 unique is the 6” to 5” heel slope and “channel cut” center layer of foam, which just means that there are square-like tunnels inside the mattress. This design helps to target and prevent heel ulcers. The high-density foam edges ensure transfers from the mattress is easy and safe. The Gravity 8’s stretch cover features a low shear design which is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant and a breeze to clean. The optional elevated perimeter and cut-outs have two benefits: The elevated perimeters help to keep the user from falling out of the bed, while the cut-outs assist the user in getting off the bed when transferring.
Upgrade to the Gravity 9
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||21 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||21.60 lbs.|
Your Drive brand mattress is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for ten (10) years of the original consumer purchaser, with one (1) year for the cover.
This mattress was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 10 year Limited Warranty for the Mattress, and 1 year warranty for the cover is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.