Gravity 9 Premium Pressure Redistribution Mattress
This premium long term care option features a dynamic design, allowing for total comfort and pressure redistribution.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Full-length open-cell, visco-elastic memory foam top layer
- High-density foam perimeter for easy transfer
- 6" to 4" heel slope and "channel cut" center layer of foam for ulcer prevention
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
The Gravity 9 Premium Pressure Redistribution Mattress features a high-end design that aids in your long term care needs. The Gravity 9 has three full layers of foam to maximize comfort and pressure redistribution. The top layer features full-length open-cell, visco-elastic memory foam, while the bottom layer has full-length, horizontally-scored articulation cuts, which assist in the mattress’ longevity. The Gravity 9 features a 6” to 4” heel slope and “channel cut” center layer of foam, which assists in heel ulcer prevention. The high-density foam perimeter assists with safe and easy transfers out of the mattress. The Gravity 9’s stretch cover features a low shear design which is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant and a breeze to clean. The optional elevated perimeter and cut-outs have two benefits: The elevated perimeters help to keep the user from falling out of the bed, while the cut-outs assist the user in getting off the bed when transferring.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||25 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||25.30 lbs.|
Your Drive brand mattress is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for fifteen (15) years of the original consumer purchaser, with one (1) year for the cover.
This mattress was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 15 year Limited Warranty for the Mattress, and 1 year warranty for the cover is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.