Go-Lite w/6" Wheels
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Large fold up padded seat
- Adjustable handle height
The Drive Medical Go-Lite Aluminum Rollator features large 6” casters which are ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The tool free removable contoured padded backrest provides comfort and safety. The Go-Lite rolling walker comes standard with a carry pouch and features one-hand folding making it easy to use for travel and storage.
|Recommended User Height:||5' 4" to 6' 2"|
|Walker Seat Height:||21.00 in.|
|Recommended User Heights:||5'4" to 6'2"|
|Overall Walker Width:||24"|
|Handle Height:||32" to 37"|
|Seat Depth:||14 in.|
|Walker Seat Width:||14.00 in.|
|Wheel Size:||6.00 in.|
|Width Between Handlebars:||18.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||14 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||19.00 lbs.|
Go-Lite w/6" Wheels Reviews
98% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Go-Lite w/6" Wheels.
If you have a problem with your walking aid, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your walker to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All other wearable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the walking aid will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.