Four Wheel Rollator with Fold Up Removable Back Support
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 7.5" non-marring casters are great for indoor and outdoor use
- Basket for extra storage (included)
- Strong, durable steel frame
- Backrest can be folded up and down
- Handles are adjustable by height and angle
The Four Wheel rollator by Drive Medical is a great all-around rollator as it is highly adjustable and easy to use. The 7.5" wheels are non-marking, making this rollator perfect for indoor or outdoor use. A basket below the seat is a standard feature of the Four Wheel rollator, making it convenient to tote personal items during the user's travels. The handles are adjustable by angle and height, and the grips are ergonomic so the handles ultra-comfortable to use. The hand brakes also feature a loop lock design for user safety. The padded backrest can be adjusted up or down, but can also be removed for easy transport.
|Overall Width:||23.50 in.|
|Handle Height - Highest:||35.5 in.|
|Handle Height - Lowest:||31 in.|
|Overall Walker Width:||23.5"|
|Handle Height:||31" to 35.5"|
|Seat Depth:||12 in.|
|Walker Seat Width:||12.00 in.|
|Product Weight:||20.00 lbs.|
|Wheel Size:||7.50 in.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||20 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||26.00 lbs.|
Four Wheel Rollator with Fold Up Removable Back Support Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Four Wheel Rollator with Fold Up Removable Back Support.
If you have a problem with your walking aid, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your walker to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All other wearable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the walking aid will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.