Request a Return Authorization
We’re really sorry you didn’t love your Jazzy Zero Turn.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Box the scooter in it's original packaging.
- EITHER: Call 1-800-850-0335, option #1 to speak to a Customer Service Agent, or complete the ZT Return Authorization form below.
- We will email you a freight carrier Bill of Lading, box the unit in its original packaging. When you are ready to have the unit picked up, call SpinLife and we’ll schedule the freight carrier to come pick-up the unit. Please have the Bill of Lading printed for the freight driver.
DIDN’T KEEP THE BOX? If you didn’t keep your packaging a new box will be sent to you at an additional cost of $75.
RETURNED UNITS MUST BE UNDAMAGED. 30 days’ worth of normal wear-and-tear are acceptable, including dirty tires or dust.
What’s NOT normal wear-and-tear?
- Scratches to the frame, seats or wheel hubs.
- Tears in the seat upholstery.
All components must be in working order.
Must be returned with the batteries and charger.
Upon receipt of the scooter, the unit will be inspected for damage and if no significant damage is evident, the customer will be refunded the full amount they paid for the scooter back to their original payment method.