7-speed hubs with reverse hands-on braking give you more control to enjoy the ride
The Invacare Top End Excelerator-XLT handcycle is great for everyone, from the beginner to the competitive cyclist. It's a great way to exercise, cross-train or just have fun. Performance-minded handcycle riders will like all the options available to build a lean, mean racing machine tailored to their exact needs. Just get out there and go – that’s the feel of this recreational handcycle! Just lean back in the semi-reclined XLT Handcycle and you may hit speeds of 20 mph. The low maintenance, 7-speed hubs with reverse hands-on braking give you more time – and more control – over the ride.
The Top End XLT Handcycle is designed for recreational handcycling in town or country.
Lightweight, oval tube aluminum XLT frame with chrome-moly steel fork features simple geometry for maximum stiffness and easy cornering.
The XLT Handcycle also comes standard with a wealth of safety features, including reflectors, full chain guard, foot safety straps, safety flag, cushion and seat restraints. You can also choose from several optional safety enhancements, including a mirror, helmet, safety lights, hydration systems and more.
• Choice of 15" wide or 17" wide seat widths
• 6061 Aluminum frame/chrome-moly fork
• Adjustable seat, back angle and crank height
• Full chain guard, chain tension idler and safety flag
• Adjustable footrest system with safety straps
• Seat and back cushions with chest restraint
• Shimano® 7 speed hub with reversing drum brake
• 175mm crankset with one chainring
• Quad Twist shifter option helps those with hand impairments
• Frictionless ovalized ergonomic handpedals
• Parking brake
• 26" High Performance wheels
• High pressure clincher tires
• Quick release axles
• 15° camber
• Road crown compensator
• 250 lb. weight capacity
|Product Weight:||35 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||40.00 lbs.|
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
Custom built wheelchairs are made by the manufacturer to fit your specific needs and body measurements and are therefore non-returnable.
Our product experts are ready to help on the phone or on Live ChatCONTACT US