Racing wheelchair with exceptional stability and 3 seat styles
The Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR Racer has the same great custom 6061 T6 frame with integral wrap-around fenders, aluminum side panels, 700C high-performance rear wheels and 20" front wheels.
Designed for speed, the Invacare® Top End® Eliminator™ OSR racing wheelchair offers exceptional stability and aerodynamics. The Eliminator™ OSR racing wheelchair features a relaxed head tube angle for great cornering and maximum traction. Combined with the stiff aerodynamic T-frame design, precision track compensator system, integral wrap around fenders, aluminum side panels and rubber coated push-rims plus a choice of three cage styles to maximize personal performance, it is easy to see why it the choice of champions around the world.
THREE CAGE / SEAT STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM:
OPEN I CAGE STYLE
• The Open I cage is Recommended for beginner level and/or lower functioning athletes and is designed for people who prefer the seated position only. The I cage is more open in the front allowing for easier transfers. the I Cage design is for the perfect chair for athletes who are beginning to race or for athletes that have difficulty with transfers.
• The I Cage is the easiest style to get in and out of.
• It can be used only in the traditional feet-forward position.
• Athletes will need fair to good balance/transfer skills.
OPEN V CAGE STYLE
• The Open V cage is Recommended for beginner level athletes with T-10 SCI and above as that level of injury requires more of a bucket. Designed for people who prefer the seated position and/or may also want to kneel. The Open V Cage design is for the perfect chair for athletes who are beginning to race – it can be used kneeling or feet forward. This cage does require good transfer skills.
• Athletes who like the option to choose either traditional feet forward or the kneeling position.
• The super-stiff horizontal maintube, combined with a relaxed headtube angle for stability and aerodynamics, makes it designed for speed.
OPEN U CAGE STYLE
• The U cage is Recommended for more advanced athletes whom wish to kneel only. The U cage frame design does not allow for the sitting position. Designed for speed specifically for athletes who use the kneeling position or need an amputee seat. This cage does require good transfer skills.
• U Cage includes an aluminum knee plate for extra rigidity. Follow measurement guidelines located in our FAQ section for a good fit and a great start.
• What makes it so fast? The super-stiff formed horizontal main tube, combined with a relaxed headtube angle for stability and aerodynamics
• Features 6061 T6 oval tube custom aluminum frame
• Integral wrap-around fenders
• Kneeling, amputee or traditional upholstery
• 700C or 26" high performance rear wheels
• Caliper hand brake
• Aluminum side panels
• Straight axle tube with rear wheel alignment
• Aluminum fork
• Precision track compensator system
• 20" front wheel with tubular tire
• Rubber-coated 3/8" diameter aluminum rims
• Powder coat paint
• 250 lb. weight capacity
• Carbon fiber rear wheels
• Corima™ carbon fiber front wheel
• Alignment gauge
• Wheel bag
• Solid seat
|Product Weight:||14 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||25.00 lbs.|
product. Product repairs shall not extend this warranty. – coverage for repaired product shall end when this limited warranty terminates. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: THE FOREGOING WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO SERIAL NUMBERED PRODUCTS IF THE SERIAL NUMBER HAS BEEN REMOVED OR DEFACED, PRODUCTS SUBJECTED TO NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT, IMPROPER OPERATION, MAINTENANCE OR STORAGE, COMMERCIAL OR INSTITUTIONAL USE, PRODUCTS MODIFIED WITHOUT INVACARE'S EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MODIFICATION THROUGH THE USE OF UNAUTHORIZED PARTS OR ATTACHMENTS; PRODUCTS DAMAGED BY REASON OF REPAIRS MADE TO ANY COMPONENT WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC CONSENT OF INVACARE, OR TO A PRODUCT DAMAGED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND INVACARE'S CONTROL, AND SUCH EVALUATION WILL BE SOLELY DETERMINED BY INVACARE. THE WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO PROBLEMS ARISING FROM NORMAL WEAR OR FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS. THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE SOLE REMEDY FOR VIOLATIONS OF ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT PURSUANT TO THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN. THE APPLICATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN. the manufacturer SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE EXTENDED TO COMPLY WITH STATE/PROVINCIAL LAWS AND REQUIREMENTS.
Our product experts are ready to help on the phone or on Live ChatCONTACT US