CR1 Rigid Carbon Fiber
New revolutionary design and lightweight mono-tube rigid carbon fiber frame
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Carbon fiber frame weighs only 9 lbs
- Carbon fiber caster hubs and bearings provide optimized ride and weight reduction
- Swept back caster assembly allows for improved maneuverability in tight spaces
- Unique dual-angled front frame decreases distance for transfers
- Integrated fold-down backrest for light weight and ease of transport
- Custom profile side guards eliminate the need for hinges and hardware
- Great anodized color options for components
The CR1 has is a manual wheelchair with a mono-tube rigid carbon fiber frame. Known for its lightweight of 9 lbs, and durably strong construction. The frame is designed as a single piece and is an aerodynamic tube profile and a foam-filled core, This innovative design makes for a clean and sleek appearance. Standard download pivoting/fixed lockout side guards are customized to the profile of your rear wheels.
Why We Like It
The CR1 dual-angled front end makes it possible for users to get 2" closer to surfaces and is easier for transfers. The carbon fiber caster wheels rotate back in space and make it easier to maneuver in small spaces. The backrest fold down making transporting easier along with being easier on your shoulders. Choose from 7 colors to customize your chair.
|Product Weight:||9 lbs.|
|Product Weight Range:||15 lbs or less|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||9 lbs.|
TiLite warrants the wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials andworkmanship for the lifetime of the original user of the wheelchair. The expected
life of the frame is five years. TiLite warrants all TiLite-made wheelchair components (including, but not limited to, armrest assemblies, backrest, assemblies, footrest assemblies,
camber tubes and plugs and caster forks) against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase, except as provided below.
B. COMPONENTS - ONE (1) YEAR
C. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not cover:
a. tires and tubes for front or rear wheels, upholstery (including cushions, seat slings, backrest upholsteryand armrest upholstery), or push-handle or stroller handle grips; or
b. damage arising from normal wear and tear or from other circumstances beyond TiLite’s control; or
c. any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of this product; or
d. TiLite Designs Unlimited frames and frame components, unless TiLite, in its sole discretion, determines that the Designs Unlimited frame or frame component was defectively manufactured.
This warranty is VOID if TiLite, in its sole discretion, determines that:
a. the original TiLite serial number tag has been removed, altered or defaced; or
b. the wheelchair has been subjected to negligence, accident, improper maintenance, storage or operationas required by your TiLite Owners Manual, commercial or institutional use, misuse or abuse, including,but not limited to, exceeding the maximum weight limit of 250 pounds or using the wheelchair with tie downs or locking, clamping or other restraint systems related to the use of the wheelchair in a motor vehicle; or
c. the wheelchair has been damaged by improper repairs or repairs made to any component without the express written consent of TiLite; or
d. the wheelchair has been modified without TiLite’s express written consent, including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments.
This warranty applies only to the original intended user of the wheelchair.
D. OUR RESPONSIBILITY
TiLite’s sole responsibility is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
E. FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact a customer service representative from Spinlife.com
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.