The stander can be used for activities such as playing, eating, reading or writing
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes: Support shell, Pivot base, and Pads
- User height: 28.5" - 43.3"
- Large growth range for user
- Angle adjustable 3-in-1 positioning
The Squiggles Stander is a pediatric standing frame specializing in support for children who require assistance in standing, allowing them to participate in activities at eye-level with their peers. The stander promotes their overall physical development. It can be adjusted as the child grows and develops, ensuring that it continues to meet their needs. The frame is durable and easy to clean and maintain. Promotes physical development and improves quality of life including benefits that come from standing.
Why We Like It
The Squiggles Stander Package includes: Standard Model with support shell, pivot base, hip and chest support with sternum prompt; chest and hip lateral supports; size 2 knee cups, footplate and tray attachment. The Squiggles Stander is designed to help children focus on comfort, safety, and easy to use. The Squiggles Stander by Leckey is a standing frame designed for children with mobility impairments. It is intended to support children in a standing position, which can offer numerous benefits, such as improving circulation, building strength, and enhancing bone density.
|Product Weight:||27.5 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||48 lbs|
|Distance Between Laterals:||6.3 - 9|
|Top of Board to Footboard:||21.7 - 32|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||27.5 lbs.|
for the intended purposes, following all manufacturer’s recommendations (also see general terms
of sales, delivery and payment). A three year warranty is provided on all Leckey manufactured
products and components.
Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.