A supportive frame that enhances standing in homes, schools, and rehabilitation centers
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes: Flexible Laterals, Knee Supports, Footplate, Tray, Tray Cover and Activity Bowl
- 5 prone positions from 45° to 85°
- Supports standing at home or school
- Pelvic positioning for stability
- Adjustable frame to grow with user
- Promotes the benefits of standing
The Pronestander is lightweight and durable, making it easy to move and transport. It is designed to provide support to the user's chest, pelvis, and knees, allowing them to stand in a stable and comfortable position. Adjustable straps and supports help users of different sizes and needs. The height, angle, and tilt of the Prone Stander can also be adjusted to allow for a comfortable and safe standing position. The benefits of the Pronestander are to promote weight-bearing and bone density, which can help prevent osteoporosis and other conditions that can result from prolonged sitting or lying down.
Why We Like It
The Pronestander is designed to be versatile for the user. It can be used in a variety of settings, including homes, schools, and rehabilitation centers. It can also be used for both short-term and long-term standing. The Pronestander provides support, comfort, and health benefits to individuals with mobility impairments.
|Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Product Weight:||75 lbs||112 lbs||137 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||66 lbs||132 lbs||220 lbs|
|Height When Horizontal:||27"||38"||53"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||137 lbs.|
for the intended purposes, following all manufacturer’s recommendations (also see general terms
of sales, delivery and payment). A three year warranty is provided on all Leckey manufactured
products and components.
Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.