Mygo Seating System
Activity chair for children who are in need of postural support.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Corrects poor posturing with pelvic support
- Durable frame for everyday activities
- Highly customizable to grow with the user
- Therapeutic seating system for moderate to complex postural needs
The Mygo seating system by Leckey is an adjustable seating system designed for children with postural needs. It is designed for children who have difficulties sitting upright, such as those with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, or other neurological or physical conditions. It is highly customizable and can be adjusted to meet the unique needs of each user. There is an adjustable backrest, seat depth, seat width, and footrest, allowing for precise positioning. It also includes optional accessories, such as headrests, lateral supports, and harnesses, to provide additional support and stability as needed.
Why We Like It
The Mygo seating system is designed to correct poor posture and improve comfort for the user. One unique feature is its ability to grow with the child. As the child grows and develops, the system can be easily adjusted to accommodate their changing needs, ensuring that they always have the support and comfort they need. A long-lasting and effective solution for your child's seating needs.
What To Expect When Ordering
The Mygo comes in 4 boxes with minor assembly. It is only attaching covers and some accessories. All tools, usually an allen tool and/or wrench are included, and the user manual is in the box with full instructions on any assembly required.
Accessories may ship separately, if they do, you will receive a separate tracking number for them.
|Size 1||Size 2|
|Product Weight:||22 lbs||32 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||110 lbs||132 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||32 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||12.00 lbs.|
for the intended purposes, following all manufacturer’s recommendations (also see general terms
of sales, delivery and payment). A three year warranty is provided on all Leckey manufactured
products and components.
Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.