Freestander By Leckey
A standing frame that promotes health benefits and socialization for the user
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes: Chest and Hip Pad, Flexible Lateral, Hip Belt, Knee Supports, Footplate, Sandals, Tray Cover and Activity Bowl
- Durable height adjustable frame
- Easy to clean wipe down fabric
- Enables correct body alignment
- Suited for the classroom, therapy room, or home
Freestander is a high-quality, versatile, and effective standing frame that can provide therapeutic benefits. The Freestander is designed to provide a safe, stable, and comfortable standing position for individuals with mobility and postural support needs. It also promote socialization, communication, and independence by allowing the user to interact with others at eye level and participate in activities while standing. Choosing the size frame will match the sizes of the accessories.
Why We Like It
The Freestander frame is adjustable and offer a range of features that can be customized to the user's needs, such as adjustable chest pads, knee pads, footplates, and tray tables. Using the Freestander can provide a range of benefits, including improved bone density, joint flexibility, and muscle strength, as well as better circulation and respiratory function.
|Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Weight Capacity:||66 lbs||132 lbs||220 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1 lbs.|
for the intended purposes, following all manufacturer’s recommendations (also see general terms
of sales, delivery and payment). A three year warranty is provided on all Leckey manufactured
products and components.
Only use Leckey approved components with your product. Never modify the product in any way. Failure to follow instructions may put the user or carer at risk and will invalidate the warranty on the product.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.