Jay J3 Back
Designed to fit virtually all users and chairs, this is our most customizable system available.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Hardware options that virtually eliminate incompatibility with multiple mounting locations
- Available in more shapes and sizes to accommodate more users
- Four back shapes: Posterior, Posterior & Lateral, Posterior & Deep Lateral, Posterior & Deep Contour
- Four back sizes: Lower Thoracic, Mid Thoracic, Upper Thoracic, Shoulder Height
- JAYMount™ Hardware
The Jay® J3™ Back from Sunrise features a variety of versatile hardware packages and is available in a multitude of shapes and sizes. It also features the optional Spine-Align Posture Conforming System that is easy to use and creates individual shapes for maximum comfort. The J3™ is one of the most comprehensive combinations of adjustable hardware, individual shell sizes and positioning capabilities ever assembled.
What Makes This Different
With the Jay mounting hardware the J3™ Back fits many wheelchairs. It is designed to clamp to back cane tubing from 1 1/8" to 3/4" and mounts around obstacles such as towel bars, armrest receivers and sideguards. The hardware is available with different depth adjustabilty options and features an easy to use quick release function. The back can easily be removed with just one hand, even for those with limited dexterity. Also all three dimensions of height, angle and depth can be adjusted, while the user remains in the chair.
Why We Like It
This flexible system fits the back to the user with a range of removable individual foam components. These foam pieces attach with Velcro and they assist in optimizing postural support, pressure distribution and maximizing function.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This product leaves the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||10.00 lbs.|
Jay J3 Back Reviews
88% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Jay J3 Back.
Jay Back Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating and Positioning products for 2 years and back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.