Gel overlay velcros on and off for easy replacement and cleaning.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Contoured for correct anatomical fit
- Moisture-proof closed cell foam base is easily modified
- Available in 12 sizes
- Soft contoured foam inside the fluid pad increases comfort
- JF35 moves with the body to reduce friction, heat and shear
- Covers slip on for easy installation
The Jay J2 Wheelchair Cushion is an incredibly lightweight, low maintenance cushion designed for the person at high risk for skin breakdown.
What Makes This Different
Flexibility and Individual fit. To adequately meet the user's seating needs, custom cuts and modifications are available. The design of the J2 helps to reduce the incidence of pressure sores while its soft, contouring foam creates a comfortable sitting surface.
Why We Like It
The J2 has three cover options. The Ballistic Stretch cover is a thin nylon that reduces surface tension to make for easy movement on and off the cushion. The Air Exchange cover is a porous cover that allows for heat to dissipate from the cushion. The Air Exchange cover helps the user's skin by providing ventilation and moisture-wicking. The Incontinence cover is for those who need a cover whil will provide a moisture barrier.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The cover size provided is the same as the cushion size ordered. A standard size cushion has a 14" to 18" width while the larger size cushion features a width of 20" or greater.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
14" - 15"
16" - 17"
18" - 19"
20" - 21"
24" - 25"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs.|
Jay J2 Reviews
94% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Jay J2.
Jay Cushion Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.