Jay GS Cushion
Capable of being modified as the customer grows and their needs adapt
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Limited Warranty Warranty
- For Moderate to High risk for skin breakdown
- Stretch cover to inhibit bacterial growth
- Fluid insert for bony prominences
- Adapts and grows to change with user
The Jay GS Cushion has a contoured foam base with a fluid insert that help to promote proper stability and skin protection to long-term cushion user. The contours of the foam base can be changed and adapted to assure the highest level of support surface. The fluid insert adds a layer of gel between the bony areas on the body and the cushion contact points to reduce the risk of skin breakdown.
What Makes This Different
The contoured foam base of the Jay GS is capable of adapting and "growing" as the customer's needs change. The base consists of multiple pelvic loading area inserts that are attached by Velcro. As you grow or adapt, these inserts can be removed one by one to assure proper stability and posture support as changes occur.
Why We Like It
The Jay GS has a layer of 3DX spacer fabric that promotes airflow for additional skin protection and allows greater flow between the surface and the interior of the cushion, decreasing heat and moisture which can lead to mold. The outer stretch cover utilizes Ionic+™ fiber to naturally inhibit bacterial growth and can provide assistance to those managing incontinence and helps to protect the foam base from excess moisture and mildew.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion is most suitable for those who are at moderate to high risk for skin breakdown.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Low|
12" - 13"
14" - 15"
16" - 17"
18" - 19"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||6.9 lbs.|
Jay Cushion Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.