One base features multiple adjustments to accommodate the child's seating and positioning needs.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
15 FREE Colors
FREE Built-in Frame Growth
FREE Quick Release Axles
FREE Swing-Away Footrests
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 45º range of tilt-in-space
- Lightweight, adjustable aluminum base
- Built-in frame growth
- Variety of foot and armrest styles
- Fun color options
The Sunrise Medical Zippie TS pediatric wheelchair is designed with an active 45 degree range of tilt-in-space, ideal for pressure relief and to aid in digestion. Its lightweight aluminum base is also adjustable so the tilt range can be adjusted 5 degrees forward or back. In addition to a large selection of footrest and armrest styles, the Zippie TS is available with one or two mechanical tilt locks and has built-in frame growth in the seat width and depth. The Zippie TS is also available in either a standard fixed frame or upgraded folding frame option for transportation or storage.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
|Product Weight:||29 lbs.|
|Width of Seat:||
|Weight Capacity:||165 lbs|
|Seat-to-Floor Height:||16" to 19.25"|
|Height Adjustable Armrests:||Yes|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||16" to 19.25"|
|Elevating Legrests Option:||Yes|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) Tire Option:||Yes|
|Rear Wheel Size Options:||
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||8.25"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|Armrest Options:||Height Adjustable|
|Product Weight Range:||20 lbs to 30 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||29 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.