NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Handle can support up to 250 lbs.
- Height of tray 26" - 32"
- Size of tray 16" x 18"
- Super Grip Rubber Pads - Ensure stability and protect floor from damage
The Stander Assist-A-Tray lift chair table makes standing and sitting easy with its ergonomic safety handle and it can be used with a lift chair, couch or standard chair. It is a multi-use laptop or reading table or TV tray and it even has a cupholder and utensil compartment. The Assist-A-Tray adjusts in length and height to fit either side of your furniture and it is easy to assemble, no additional tools required.
|Overall Height:||26” to 32”"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||19.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||23.60 lbs.|
89% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Assist-A-Tray.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
With a commitment to quality and innovation, Stander creates reliable mobility solutions that endure a lifetime. Year after year, that’s the Stander Promise, and it’s supported by features that make all Stander products durable, attractive and dependable.
With Stander, you’ll always find the ideal balance between designs you’ll love and innovative products you can depend on.
•We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our wholesalers, independent dealers and their end user customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a Stander product we will first go above and beyond common business practice to make it right. If you wish to return the product we will issue a full refund for the cost of the product and you are responsible for return shipping costs.
In-stock lift chairs are returnable however custom-built lift chairs, including but not limited to those with upgraded/custom fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- The following policy applies for STOCK LIFT CHAIRS:
- The item must be in new and unused condition. Chair cannot be unboxed.
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 10 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.