Rifton Supine Stander
A vertical stander that your child can be a eye level with their piers and strengthen muscles
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Removeable and adjustable lateral supports
- To learn head control the top folds down
- Armrests move up and down and tilt at different angles
- Double-locking casters to make safe transfers
- 0° to 85° angle adjustable positioning frame
The Supine Stander by Rifton is a specialized therapeutic device designed to provide support and promote proper positioning. It is primarily used to assist individuals who require assistance in maintaining an upright or standing position. The Rifton Supine Stander is designed to promote weight-bearing, improve body alignment, and facilitate various therapeutic activities while in a supine (lying down) position. It helps individuals with physical disabilities or medical conditions improve their range of motion, enhance circulation, and develop better postural control.
Why We Like It
The Supine Stander includes padding, a footboard, adjustable armrests, a hip strap, a chest strap, leg straps, one pair of laterals, one pair of head blocks, and double-locking casters. It offers a high degree of adjustability, allowing it to accommodate individuals of different sizes and needs. The angle of the stander can be adjusted to various positions, ranging from fully supine to vertical, providing gradual progression toward an upright standing position. The stander features a supportive frame and padding to ensure the comfort and safety of the individual. This helps prevent pressure sores and ensures a comfortable and secure standing experience.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.