Perfect inclusion chair that can be used at school, home, or at therapy
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Non-slip texture on seat and back
- 2 inches of height adjustment
- Minimalist design to fit in with other chairs
- 5 sizes for users of all ages
The Compass Chair is fully adjustable and can be configured to meet the specific needs of the user, making it an ideal solution for a wide range of individuals. The contoured seat and back makes sitting comfortable. High armrest help with stability and transfers, while the lateral thigh support to promote posture and support seating.
Why We Like It
The Compass Chair is easy to clean and maintain. Adjustments can be made quickly and easily with no tools needed. Height adjustable legs and it's minimalist design makes the chair blend in with other chairs. This makes it an ideal option for caregivers and healthcare professionals who need to make frequent adjustments to the seating position.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.