Ride Designs Java Cushion
Excellent cushion for pressure relief. Works by redistributing pressure away from high risk areas and moving to areas more tolerant to pressure.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
(Model No. FCD)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Helps to decrease deep tissue injury and the potential for pressure sores.
- Ventilated cushion design with a highly breathable cover help keep skin cool and dry.
- Greater sitting stability for improved functional performance.
- Inner incontinent-proof cover
- Cleans easily
- No regular maintenance is necessary
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The patented Java Cushion by Ride Designs works by redistributing the forces of pressure and shear away from high risk areas, while selectively applying the forces to areas more tolerant. The design helps decrease long-term skin risk and aids in sitting stability for improved functional performance. The skin protection qualities of the Java Cushion can be adjusted through the use of Ride CAM wedges and well inserts to adapt to change. A vented base design, contoured top foam and a breathable spacer mesh fabric cover work together to help keep skin cool and dry.
What Makes This Different:
Other wheelchair cushions focus on immersing and enveloping the areas at risk of skin breakdown into air, fluid, gel or specialized foam, distributing pressure over a large contact area. Ride Designs uses orthotic and prosthetic principles to redistribute forces of pressure and shear from high risk areas and apply those forces to areas that can tolerate pressure and shear. Our design results in lower pressures, greater sitting stability, less deep tissue deformation, and a cooler and dryer experience, all backed by university-level research.
Why We Like It:
The Java Cushion offers enhanced sitting performance without the need for regular fit-essential maintenance, unlike the ongoing adjustments required to maintain fluid or air volumes in other cushion designs. If users experience a change in their general condition, the Java Cushion can be adjusted, using Ride CAM wedges, to restore its original effectiveness.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.