Gazelle PS Standing Frame
A stander that supports a prone, upright, or supine standing position
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
2 Year Warranty
- Included Protractor to track the tilt angle
- Folds in the upright position with little adjustments
- Manually adjust either one or both legs to the desired position
- Multi-adjustable foot supports to the desired placement
The Gazelle PS Standing Frame is designed to support individuals in maintaining an upright standing position. It provides a range of adjustability and support features to cater to the unique needs of each user. It is primarily used to facilitate standing and weight-bearing activities for individuals with mobility impairments, such as cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, spinal cord injuries, or other conditions affecting their ability to stand independently. The standing frame enables partial or full weight-bearing, allowing users to experience the physiological benefits of standing, such as improved bone density, circulation, and muscle tone. Users can gradually increase the weight-bearing load as their strength and tolerance improve.
Why We Like It
The Gazelle PS Standing Frame is built to accommodate users of different heights, weights, and physical abilities. The frame can be easily adjusted for optimal positioning, ensuring proper alignment and comfort for the user. It includes knee support, pelvic support, trunk support, and chest support, which can be adjusted according to the user's specific needs. The Gazelle PS is equipped with wheels, making it easy to move around and transport within different environments.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
The warranty is only granted in the country where the product was purchased and if the product can be identified by the serial number. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect. The warranty does not extend to consumable items e.g. tires or upholstery, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement. The warranty is null and void if other than original parts/accessories are used, or if the product has not been maintained, repaired or
altered according to the guidelines and intervals prescribed by the supplier and/or stated in the User Guide. R82 reserves the right to inspect the product being claimed for and the relevant documentation before agreeing to the warranty claim, and to decide upon whether to replace or repair the defective product. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item being claimed for under warranty to the address of purchase.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.