Stander has a padded and contoured backrest to distribute weight evenly
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
2 Year Warranty
- Supports vertical, prone, and supine position
- Single or tool-free adjustments to frame
- Wide height and angle adjustment range
- Durable, swiveling, and lockable double castors
- Manual and automatic or motorized adjust versions are available
- Available in Size 1 (yellow), size 2 (red), size 3 (blue), and size 4 (metallic grey)
The Caribou by Etac is a multi-functional device that offers stability, comfort, and maneuverability for both indoor and outdoor use. It is equipped with large wheels and pneumatic tires, allowing for easy navigation over various terrains, including uneven surfaces and outdoor environments. The swiveling front wheels enable effortless steering, making it highly maneuverable in tight spaces.
Why We Like It
The Caribou is adjustable features to accommodate different user needs. The height of the seat, backrest, and handlebars can be adjusted to achieve optimal comfort and positioning. This adaptability ensures that the Caribou can be customized to suit individual requirements. It's padded and contoured to distribute weight and reduce the risk of pressure sores or discomfort. There is a range of accessories and customization options that include trays and additional supports.
|Height When Horizontal:
|Top of Board to Footboard:
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
The warranty is only granted in the country where the product was purchased and if the product can be identified by the serial number. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect. The warranty does not extend to consumable items e.g. tires or upholstery, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement. The warranty is null and void if other than original parts/accessories are used, or if the product has not been maintained, repaired or
altered according to the guidelines and intervals prescribed by the supplier and/or stated in the User Guide. R82 reserves the right to inspect the product being claimed for and the relevant documentation before agreeing to the warranty claim, and to decide upon whether to replace or repair the defective product. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item being claimed for under warranty to the address of purchase.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.