Multiple, specialized foam layers provide superior pressure redistribution, comfort, and support.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
1 Year Warranty
Made in the USA
- 6" multi-layer mattress
- High-density, di-cut top layer
- Lura-Quilt™ foam heel section
- Firm bottom layer for extra support
- Protective, 4-way stretch top cover with 360° zipper
- Available in multiple sizes
- Weight capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Weight: 42 lbs.
The Protekt 600 pressure redisribution mattress by Proactive Medical is desgined specifically for the needs of heavier, high risk patients. This mattress effectively combines multiple high-density foams to provide an ideal level of support. The top layer of the Protekt 600 is a high-resilient, high-density di-cut foam that adapts to the user's movements, providing superior pressure redistribution and comfort. The heel section is made of special, aerated Lura-Quilt™ foam that allows air to circulate to keep the user cool and dry. The bottom layer of the mattress is an ultra high-density, high-resilient foam to provide optimal stability and support to the user.
The Protekt 600 features a comfortable yet durable top cover made of 4-way stretch nylon. As the user adjusts, the cover responds with low-friction, low-shear support to protect against skin breakdown. The cover is also anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and fluid-resistant to protect against infection. There is a 360° zipper that goes all the way around the cover to provide easy access to the foam core. The zipper is covered by a protective flap to reduce the likelihood of contamination of the mattress.
*This mattress features a fire sleeve to meed Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1632 & 1633.
|Fire Retardant Cover:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||42 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||65.00 lbs.|
Applicable Warranty Period
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (1) year for the foam core. (1) year for the cover.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.