Gel-infused foam keeps the user cool while offering superior pressure redistribution.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Gel-infused memory foam
- Precision-cut air pockets increase air circulation
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Sloped heel area reduces pressure
- Optional raised side rails
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
The Protekt 500 pressure redistribution mattress by Proactive Medical offers the latest, most effective technology to provide superior therapy for the user. The Protekt 500 has a head and torso area made of Visco memory foam that's infused with gel polymers. This gel features the latest VGPT™, or Visco Gel Polymer Technology, which draws heat away from the body much faster than traditional foam, and almost entirely elimiates perpiration. VGPT is utilized in combination with precision cut air pockets in the foam to increase the circulation of air, provide better submersion into the mattress, distribute pressure over a larger surface area, and provide more support to the user.
The Protekt 500 features a a 30° slope at the foot of the mattress to decrease pressure and redistribute it to the less vulnerable lower leg area. The heel section has a top layer of aerated, Lura-Quilt™ foam which increases the circulation of air to keep the user's skin cool and dry, and protect against pressure ulcers.
To protect the mattress from wear and tear, there is a top cover that is made of a comfortable yet durable 4-way stretch nylon. This cover is low-friction and low-shear to protect against skin breakdown, and is both anti-microbial and fluid-resistant. The cover has a 360° zipper that is protected by a flap to keep contaminants and fluids away from the inner foam core.
The Protekt 500 is also available with optional 3" raised side rails to increase support and make transfers easier.
|Fire Retardant Cover:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||25 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||30.00 lbs.|
Proactive Non-Prorated Warranty
Applicable Warranty Period
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (15) years for the foam core. (2) years for the cover.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.