Tiered mattress for pressure redistribution with special care given to the heel and foot area.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
7 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- 6" multi-tiered mattress
- Individualized, tiered support for head and torso
- Special layered heel and foot section for reduced pressure
- Designated head and foot sections
- Protective, 4-way stretch top cover with 360° zipper
- Optional side rails
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
The Protekt 300 mattress by Proactive Medical is specially designed for users in need of pressure redistribution, and provides extra care to the foot and heel area. The Protekt 300 offers a multi-tiered surface with di-cut, high density foam in the head and torso areas for tailored pressure redistribution. The heel and foot section features multi-layered, ultra resislient foam with a special interior layer of air channel cut foam for unparalelled pressure redistribution and improved air circulation. The cover of the Protekt 300 is made of a comfortable, durable 4-way stretch nylon fabric that is low friction and low shearing to protect against skin breakdown. The cover is also anti-microbial and fluid-resistant and features a 360° zipper with a protective flap to protect the foam core from contamination. If additional support is needed, the Protekt 300 is available with 3" raised rails to make transfers in and out of bed easier.
*This mattress features a fire sleeve to meet Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
|Fire Retardant Cover:
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Proactive Non-Prorated Warranty
Applicable Warranty Period
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (7) years for the foam core. (2) years for the cover.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.