Excellent pressure redistribution mattress for patients with multi-tiered head, torso, and foot zones.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
5 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- 6" multi-tiered mattress
- Top layer with special head and torso support
- Designated head and foot sections
- Firm bottom layer for extra support
- Protective, 4-way stretch top cover with 360° zipper
- Optional side rails
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
The Protekt 200 by Proactive Medical mattress by Proactive Medical is a high-quality yet affordable mattress that is ideal for those who need a support surface that aids in pressure redistribution. The Protekt 200 is unique in that it features designated head and foot sections for provide tailored support for the different areas of the body. The top layer of the mattress is multi-tiered and has a special di-cut, high density foam in the head and torso sections. This allows the mattress to adapt to the user's movement for superior pressure redistribution. The foot section features individually cut cells that adjust when the user moves. The Protekt 200 features a comfortable, durable cover that's made of a 4-way stretch nylon that is low-shear and low-friction to protect from skin breakdown. The cover is also anti-microbial and fluid-resistant. There is a convenient 360° zipper with a protective flap to protect the mattress from contamination. The Protekt 200 is also available with raised side rails for increased support and to make transfers easier.
*This mattress features a fire sleeve to meet Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
|Fire Retardant Cover:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||25 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||0.01 lbs.|
Applicable Warranty Period
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (5) years for the foam core. (2) years for the cover.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.