Economical, high-density foam mattress for pressure redistribution.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Made in the USA
- 6" high-density foam
- 3 pressure zones featuring individual cells
- Protective top and bottom covers
- 360° zipper
- Optional side rails
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
The Protekt 100 mattress by Proactive Medical is an ideal budget-friendly option for pressure redistribution. This mattress is made of high-density, polyurethane foam that is anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and fire-retardant. The foam has three different pressure zones that are channel-cut into individual cells for excellent pressure redistribution as the user moves around. The Protekt 100 features a top and a bottom cover with a 360° zipper for easy cleaning, and the zipper is protected by a flap to prevent contamination of the foam core. The top cover is fluid-resistant, low moisture vapor transmission, anti-microbial and anti-fungal. The bottom cover is made of a triple laminate vinyl which is fire-retardant, fluid-resistant, anti-microbail and anti-fungal. The Protekt 100 is also availble with optional side rails for additional patient support and easier transfers.
*The Protekt 100 is fire-retardant and conforms to 16 CFR Part 1632 & 1633 and NFPA 702 Class 1.
|Fire Retardant Cover:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||25 lbs.|
Proactive Non-Prorated Warranty
Applicable Warranty Period
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (4) years for the foam core. (2) years for the cover.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.