NEW! Ultra comfortable chair with heating pads, air cell massage, cup holder, and cell phone charging pad.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
1 Year In-Home Service
7 Year Limited Warranty
- NEW! Exclusive Vivalift Tilt Technology
- NEW air bladder massage system in 3 intensities
- 3 Zone Heating
- Hideaway Cup holder and Wireless charging station
- Backup Lithium Battery
The new VivaLift! Ultra is designed to provide all the comfort and convenience in one chair that you can feel weightless. To help you relax the Ultra provides heating pads in the shoulders, lumbar, and seat. The warmth is there to relax the muscles and relieve tightness. The padding for the Ultra is over-stuffed so you can fully submerge into the chair. For maximum comfort the Ultra has true-infinite positioning making it possible to move the backrest and footrest independently to reach a variation of positions. Including the Tilt that elevates one's knees about their heart allows blood to circulate back to the heart with zero gravity. Positioning can be further fine tuned to your preferences with a power headrest which adjusts your head, neck, and shoulders for maximum support. Achieve ideal back support with the power lumbar support. A lithium battery is now provided as a back up should you have a power failure.
What Makes This Different
There are plenty of unique bonuses on the Ultra other than the heat pads and massage system. Each armrest has a hide-away compartment. On one side you will find a convenient cupholder while the other side contains a wireless charging station for your phone. Pride has developed a brand new toggle remote. The toggle controls the chair’s up and down movement along with on/off function for the heat, one memory position, and adjustments for the power lumbar and headrest. There is a USB charge port on the remote to charge your smart devices. The backrest will allow you to achieve true-infinite position where the backrest and footrest moves independently from one another. A standard footrest extension will allow you to fully stretch while still providing support all the way to your feet.
Why We Like It
The Ultra provides for all your comforts and needs in a lift chair. The upward lift of the chair helps with standing for those who need it. Easy accessible buttons are located on the inside the left armrest to control the heat and massage. The heating pads located in the shoulder, lumbar and seat will relax tired and tight muscles. A true infinite position functionality allows you to position your head, back, legs and feet to your ideal comfort. Fun perks like the cupholder and charging station complete your pampering. The Ultra is also an extremely attractive chair with four fabric color choices.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Unless otherwise specified, your chair is brought to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in bringing the chair inside the home or setting it up, you should consider our "White Glove" shipping service. The footrest slides out, it does not fold out.
Unboxing Your Pride Lift Chair. Pride lift chairs ship wrapped in protective plastic inside a carton on a wooden pallet. Once unboxed, you'll need to attach the back of the seat. Slide the forks on the backrest into the receivers on the base; you'll hear it click into place. After assembly, it's usually best to have two people lift the chair off the wooden pallet and into the home. There will be a few twist ties around the power cords and remote cable to remove.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
|User Height Ranges:||
5'4" to 5'10"
5'11" to 6'4"
5'4" to 5'10"
|Chair Weight Capacity:||Up to 400 lbs.||Up to 400 lbs.||Up to 400 lbs.|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extended Footrest Available:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.50"||19.50"||18.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||30.00"||28.00"||25.00"|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||21.50"||15.00"||15.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||218 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||218.00 lbs.|
You have 4 choices for this product.
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
The following policy applies for STOCK LIFT CHAIRS:
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- After 30 business days in-stock lift chairs are not returnable.
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition; unused. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Wear on the seats or armrests, or scratches to the remote.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned. EX. Head rest pillows, and head cover. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
The following policy applies for CUSTOM BUILT CHAIRS:
- Custom built Lift chairs, including those with upgraded fabrics, Heat and Massage, PowerPillow, Footrest Extension or Left-Hand Control options are non-returnable.
Don't Know If You Ordered a Stock or Custom Built chair?
Generally speaking, chairs that shipped in 1-2 days were in-stock. Chairs that took 15-30 days to build before they were shipped were custom built lift chairs. SpinLife's Customer Service Team can help. Please call them at 1-800-850-0335, option 1.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from SpinLife, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, SpinLife is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.