Jazzy Elite 14
Outstanding agility offered in this front wheel drive powerchair.
Jazzy Elite 14
Outstanding agility offered in this front wheel drive powerchair.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
5 Year Limited Warranty
- LIMITED TIME - FREE WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
- 14" knobby drive wheel tires for superior traction outdoors
- 24" turning radius
- Weight Capacity: up to 300 lbs
- Two-motor, front-wheel drive for maximum power no matter the terrain
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Jazzy Elite 14 is a premium, indoor/outdoor power chair for those wanting independence coupled with excellent performance.
What Makes This Different
The user will appreciate the patented mid-wheel design and two-motor front wheel drive that promotes easy maneuverability. With a 300 lb capacity, this power chair can travel up to a speed of 4 mph. The Jazzy Elite 14 combines safety, styling, and comfort in one great package!
Why We Like It
The low profile, state-of-the-art power controls provide convenience and access for daily activities. The overall width of the sporty looking Jazzy is less than 25" and the tight turn radius of 24" expand the places you can comfortably go. We like the off-board 50 amp charger and the 14" knobby tires to assure optimal weight distribution and traction. The Jazzy Elite 14 also comes with a standard 60" lap belt (unless otherwise noted), but lap belts of other sizes can be purchased should they be necessary.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Batteries will need to charge 8-14 hours before you can use your new power chair. The Jazzy Elite 14 ships from the warehouse in 3-5 business days. Certified technician set-up time varies by location. The technician set-up is not a white glove service as the technician comes out after delivery. For users who require extra assistance in unpacking their power chair a White Glove Delivery Service is available. With White Glove Delivery, your power chair is brought into your home, set up, tested and all packaging material is removed. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments like foot rest height will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
Front Seat to Floor5
Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user - so excluding the additional two inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
|Drive Range:||9.80 miles|
|Top Speed:||4.00 mph|
|Heaviest Piece:||99 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Rating:||6 º|
|Drive Type:||Front Wheel Drive|
|Power Chair Seat Width:||
|Seat to Floor Height:||20|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:||22.00"|
|Adjustable Hanger Brackets:||Yes|
|Adjustable Angle Footplates:||Yes|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Wheel Size:||14"|
|Rear Caster Size:||6"|
|Base Weight:||99.00 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight:||52.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||74.00 lbs.|
|Weight Without Batteries:||161.00 lbs.|
|Controller Type:||Standard electronic|
|Seat Width Ranges:||
18" - 19"
20" - 21"
22" - 23"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||224 lbs.|
Jazzy Elite 14 Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Jazzy Elite 14.
5-Year Limited Warranty
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Main Frame
3-Year Limited Warranty
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Fixed-position Seat Post
13-Month Limited Warranty
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic Assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
Main Frame Assemblies, including:
- Metal Seat Framing
Other Components, including:
- Electrical Harnesses
- Anti-tip Forks
- Front Riggings
- Bearings and Bushings
- Motor/Gearbox Assembly
- Brakes (Electronic Function ONLY)
- Caster Forks
- Front Rigging Mounting Brackets
The batteries are covered by a separate thirteen (13) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
Note: Starting from date of product delivery, battery charge must be maintained to ensure warranty coverage. For mobility products which are not used regularly, or during periods of storage prior to and after purchase date, batteries must be charged once a week, for 24 hours. Failure to do so will void battery warranty.
6-Month Warranty - Lithium Ion Batteries
Lithium-Ion batteries are covered by a separate six (6) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. Batteries are not guaranteed by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear, including:
- ABD Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pad
- Motor Brushers
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, operation, maintenance, or storage
Note: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.