Jazzy 600 ES
Compact design and Active-Trac ATX Suspension allow for indoor & outdoor use.
Jazzy 600 ES
Compact design and Active-Trac ATX Suspension allow for indoor & outdoor use.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Shipping and Tech set-up
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Lifetime Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- LIMITED TIME - FREE WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Active-Trac Suspension system and patented Mid-Wheel 6 technology
- Front & rear OMNI-casters
- 60" lap belt included!
- 20.5" turning radius
- 6 Wheels on-the-ground
- Range: 16.65 miles
The Jazzy 600ES from Pride exhibits all the quality and durability that you are accustomed to in a Jazzy power wheelchair and boasts a per charge range of up to 17 miles. The compact design of the 600ES creates a small 20.5" turning radius that is ideal for tight spaces. The Jazzy 600ES also has the Active-Trac ATX Suspension system that smooths your ride and allows you to use this chair outdoors as well.
What Makes This Different
The design of the Jazzy 600ES includes six-wheels-on-the-ground technology for increased stability and smoother stops and starts. The mid-wheel drive style allows for a super tight turning radius, while the 14" drive wheels allow you to travel over multiple surfaces and terrains. Powerful NF-22 batteriesare standard on this model, giving the drive range you are looking for!
Why We Like It
The Jazzy 600ES provides many easy-to-use features that enhance the user's overall experience. The chair's freewheel lever system is side-mounted, providing you easier accessibility. The battery box is positioned to provide you with a simple way to access the batteries from the front of the chair.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
We’ll ship your Jazzy Power Chair with free curbside delivery to your residence. Next, a technician will arrange to come unpack your chair and perform the initial set-up for you free of charge.
If you need additional service, White Glove Delivery is available at an extra charge, see details at right. We’ll ship your Jazzy to a local delivery agent who will unbox the Jazzy, perform the initial set up and deliver it inside your home by appointment. They will also dispose of all packaging materials for you. Please note: White Glove Delivery agents are not permitted to conduct patient training on this equipment.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
Front Seat to Floor5
Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user - so excluding the additional two inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
|Drive Range:||17.00 miles|
|Top Speed:||4.00 mph|
|Heaviest Piece:||124 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Rating:||7.5 º|
|Drive Type:||Mid Wheel Drive|
|Power Chair Seat Width:||
|Seat to Floor Height:||20.50|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:||22.50"|
|Battery Type:||Two 12 volt, NF-22 batteries|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Wheel Size:||14"|
|Rear Caster Size:||6"|
|Base Weight:||124.00 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight:||52.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||74.00 lbs.|
|Seat Width Ranges:||
18" - 19"
20" - 21"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||240 lbs.|
Jazzy 600 ES Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Jazzy 600 ES.
5-Year Limited Warranty
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Main Frame
3-Year Limited Warranty
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Fixed-position Seat Post
13-Month Limited Warranty
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic Assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
Main Frame Assemblies, including:
- Metal Seat Framing
Other Components, including:
- Electrical Harnesses
- Anti-tip Forks
- Front Riggings
- Bearings and Bushings
- Motor/Gearbox Assembly
- Brakes (Electronic Function ONLY)
- Caster Forks
- Front Rigging Mounting Brackets
The batteries are covered by a separate thirteen (13) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
Note: Starting from date of product delivery, battery charge must be maintained to ensure warranty coverage. For mobility products which are not used regularly, or during periods of storage prior to and after purchase date, batteries must be charged once a week, for 24 hours. Failure to do so will void battery warranty.
6-Month Warranty - Lithium Ion Batteries
Lithium-Ion batteries are covered by a separate six (6) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. Batteries are not guaranteed by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear, including:
- ABD Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pad
- Motor Brushers
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, operation, maintenance, or storage
Note: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition; unused. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports.
- All accessories and chargers included in the power chair’s box must be returned. EX. Chargers, baskets, additional colored shrouds. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a power chair return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from SpinLife, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, SpinLife is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.